Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May's Milestones

I cannot believe how fast Austin is growing. Today I layed him on his stomach and went to the kitchen to make my lunch when I came back he was on his stomach. He rolled over! I am not ready for all this big boy stuff. Here are some other things he has been up too.
Found sucking his thumb. He better watch out though dad is already threatening some archaic mouth appliance to stop it.
This is what we wore for our first day of church.
Austin attended his first birthday party at Chuck-E-Cheese. One of CCs ortho buddie's daughter, Ava, turned 3. Above is a picture of CC and AJ with Austin and Leila (AJ's youngest). Leila was born just a few days before Austin but he is huge compared to her. My big baby boy just keeps growing.

3 comments:

  1. I can't believe he rolled over already!! He's going to be walking at like 6 mos at this rate! I don't think Hudson rolled over til like 12 weeks! Get ready, get set, go!! You are going to be chasing him down soon. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! He is so advanced and such a little smartie!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! When I was little, I used to suck my thumb too! He is a nice baby. I hope I see you soon, Dr Massey!
    -Alek

    ReplyDelete