Tuesday, June 22, 2010


Every year since I can remember the Dickersons (my dad's side of the family) get together to catch up. It is always lots of fun and has kept us close to our extended family. The last few years it has been at Mo Ranch where we can enjoy the river, pool, food, games, and lots of other activities. This year was Austin's first year and unfortunately C.C. was unable to go due to the Baylor Ortho Alumni Weekend. We had a good time though and I enjoyed others stories from the past year. Here are a few pictures from the weekend.
Mackenzie and Matthew
Bailey and Austin
Matthew at the pool
Austin feel asleep in Meme's lap before we even got him in the pool.
Finally, he woke up and was able to join the fun.
This was Austin's first time in the pool.
This is a 4 generation picture.
It is my Papaw and his sister, Betty, with their kids: my dad and his cousin, Cindy, with their kids: me and Becky ,with our babies: Austin and Bailey. Whew!


















1 comment:

  1. Austin is so precious Kim! I can't wait till I can get my hands on him!!!

    ReplyDelete