Height: 30.8 in., 55%
Weight: 21lbs. 15 oz., 25%
Head Circumference: 19.5 in 98%
Austin at this stage could be described as adventurous, sweet, busy, cute, stubborn, precious, loud, inquisitive, smart, happy, and oh so lovable just to name a few. He keeps a smile on his dad and my face for sure. Things that he is doing now that I love include pounding his chest or yours and making Tarzan yells, Bending his knees like he is going to jump but his feet never leave the ground, saying no, no to inanimate objects that hurt him (usually because he ran into them), playing ball, dancing anytime he hears music, blowing on his food if he thinks it is hot, blowing bubbles in the bath, and singing. His favorite song is Twinkle, Twinkle Little Star but he also loves Baby, Baby, Baby, Oh but Justin Beiber. His favorite foods are still fruit but will eat a PBJ and mac n cheese pretty good. The words he can say without prompting include Momma, Dada, Gizzie, baby, juice, ball (this is his favorite, I bet I hear this word at least 100x times a day), no, yes, grapes, shoes, car, hot (which he says every time I put him in the car because it is over 100 degrees everyday), night-night, uh-oh, ouch, thank you, bye-bye, hi, and gone-gone.
No comments:
Post a Comment