Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween

For Austin's first Halloween I found this adorable lion costume unfortunately we live in the desert and it was 85 degrees outside so he didn't last long in it. Lesson learned next time I might chose something with less material or at least not a mane. We were invited to a party Saturday night so CC and I joined in the fun and decided to go for a Wizard of Oz theme. It was fun and there were lots of cute babies. Halloween night we stayed in and greeted trick or treaters. Gizmo went crazy barking at all the masked children, we ran out of candy and had to raid the pantry for treats and eventually had to turn out the lights. Overall, we had a good time here our some pictures of our fun.
My little lions first halloween

Austin's matching lion friend, Cole

The Babies


Dorthy, the lion, and the scarecrow


2 comments:

  1. Sooo fun that you all got into the act...looked like a great 1st Halloween. Love the look of our little LION!!

    ReplyDelete