

Austin is now 8 months old and constantly on the move. He is my little explorer always checking something out and more times than not putting it straight to his mouth. He loves going after Gizmo, playing with the door stop, crawling to the window by the door to look out, and touching anything he can get his hands on. He is still not getting up on his knees to crawl but can quickly get anywhere he wants with his little army crawl. As he gets more mobile the more independent he has become not wanting to be held as much but put down on the ground. His favorite game is Peek-a-Boo especially if you hide behind a door or something. He has even started to play it by shutting the door himself or crawling behind a wall and then will poke his head back out and laugh. Also, I don't know what it is but he will laugh almost just at the sight of his Papa Wayne. I guess not much else is new. He still loves things that crackle, playing in the bath, and Gizmo. I am still breastfeeding but I do try to feed him baby food or rice cereal three times a day. However, if we miss a table feeding I don't stress out about it. We have added chicken and turkey to his diet and I let him eat some foods in small pieces instead of purees like peas, apples, and other easily cut fruits and veggies.

Also, this month Austin got to meet two of my most treasured friends, Andrea and Jennifer, for the first time. I don't know how Jennifer came all the way from Indiana and I didn't get a picture with her and Ausitn but I didn't.
Gosh he is getting so big!!! His face is becoming more like a handsome little boy and less like a cute baby (not that he's not still a cute baby, you know what I mean!) lol I can't believe how fast he's changing, and that we're missing it! boo on moving!
ReplyDelete