Wednesday, April 14, 2010

I apologize in advance for the formatting under the pictures. If you have any suggestions let me know.


This has been such an incredible, tiring, wonderful week. Austin has captured our hearts and for good reason. He is the most amazing baby ever! He is being super nice to his mom and already sleeping in 4 to 5 hour chunks at night. We are just enjoying learning what he loves and what he doesn't. I think his favorite thing is eating and cuddling and his least favorite things are baths and having his diaper changed. In just 7 days much has happened here are just a few things we've done:









Came home from the hospital and settled in! Coming home outfit that mom and Dad picked out the day they found out I was a boy!













I showed Mom how I can roll up in a ball. My first bath!!!
(This must be how he fit in my stomach) I screamed through the whole thing.



Lots of other people think I am pretty special too and came to meet me this week!













Aunt Chas and Cousin Mackenzie * 2nd Cousin Fantasy and 3rd cousin Audrey

















Aunt Jaclyn

Pops


Sara, Scott, and Abigail Papaw, Mamaw, Papa Wayne, Mom, Dad, Me, Meme, Papa, and Mama




My best friend Hudson



Community Group


Aaron, Christine, Dad, Mom, Me, Bryan, Kelly, Hudson, and of course Giz

2 comments:

  1. That first picture is ADORABLE!!! I love and miss yall so so much! Give Austin a kiss from his Aunt Jaclyn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am visiting your blog DAILY! My arms want to hold your precious son!! Hope you have a memorable first Mother's Day, Kimmy. Love you!!

    ReplyDelete