Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Picture Time

Getting ready with the Grandmas


Happily Waiting


Effects of the "Birthing Spoons"



"Just trying out these new eyes"


Big yawn: "That was hard work"


Check out those big cheeks


Just chillin




First time with my boy


Meeting his mom


Proud parents





MeMe


MawMaw


Proud G-ma's


Papa Wayne


Daddy Massey: Reporting for Diaper Duty



















8 comments:

  1. This aunt is busting with pride!! He is such a beautiful chunk..i cant wait to get my hands on him. I am also so proud of his mommy--guess they call it labor for a reason...you are super impressive.

    Love you three so-Aunt Aimee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Austin is so handsome!!! And, he just seems cuddle-icious! And, I must say that Kimmy, you look gorgeous for just having pushed for several hours!!! You guys are precious and I'm excited for you to now be able to love yoru little Austin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahhhhh......I LOVE HIM!!! He is beautiful and has the most kissable and squeezable cheeks!!! Congratulations!! Call me when things settle down and things get more normal for you!!

    By the way...you did great with your blog...it is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh man, I knew Austin would be beautiful (I mean, look at his parents)...but WOW, words cannot express!! I cannot wait to kiss on those fat cheeks!! Kimmy, I'm so proud of you, your strength is incredible. I'll call you when you have had a little time to settle in. Love you!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so perfect! I cannot wait to meet him and see you both in his adorable face (I want to bit his cheecks!) and love on the new parents! Love you both!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow. You can tell it is the end of a long day.. I want to bite his cheeks! he he! Love from this tired first grade teacher! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I already miss my grandson and I've only been gone one day. He is so strong and handsome. thanks for taking the time and making the effort to post. looking forward to Austin and Emerson meeting. Life is good! truly blessed, Pops.

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures!!!! Beautiful family!!

    ReplyDelete